Hi, everyone! Today I bring you a non-book-related post, as a breath of fresh air 😀 And since it is non-bookish, I decided to use my sleeping dog as the featured image. Isn’t she adorable? ♡
I hope you’ll like reading my answers! Let’s get right into it…
1. Name a cartoon(s) that you love
I’m a fan of Family Guy, American Dad and Bob’s Burgers. However, when I was a kid Kim Possible was basically the only cartoon I enjoyed. I was never a big Powerpuff Girls fan like my friends, I preferred non-cartoon shows like Teletubbies.
2. What is your favorite song right now?
Too Good At Goodbyes by Sam Smith, I’m absolutely addicted!!
3. What could you do for hours (that isn’t reading)?
Watch booktube videos or look at different blogs – this is the reason I don’t read as much as I could in my spare time… the struggle!!
4. What is something you love to do that your followers would be surprised by?
I love listening to trap music (and rap in general). Not sure if that’s too surprising, but I definitely don’t look the part – or so I’ve been told
5. What is your favorite unnecessarily specific thing to learn about (this can do with books, I guess)?
I love learning about different ancient peoples’ interpretations of something. I love to learn about how they explained different things that happen. This might be confusing, so I’ll give an example: you might have heard of a Greek deity named Atlas. Atlas was a Titan, and after the Titanomachy he was punished by Zeus, who condemned him to hold up the sky on his shoulders for all eternity. That was how the Greeks explained the fact that the sky is up there, and the earth is down where we are. Fascinating, isn’t it?
6. What is something unusual you know how to do?
It’s not that unusual, but I speak four different languages. Latin, which I’m currently learning, will be the fifth one. So far, I only know the basics of the grammar, and some vocab, but then again I only started learning in September.
7. Name something you’ve made in the last year (and show us, if you can)
This blog!! I created in January of this year 🙂 Also, my bullet journal, which I have an Instagram account for.
8. What is your most recent personal project?
9. Tell us something you think about often (maybe while staring out of windows)
I think about death a lot. Not because I want to die, but because I want to avoid it as much as possible, so I think of all the different ways I could die in various situations. Death TERRIFIES me. Actually, it’s not death that terrifies me, but what could come after it. I was baptized as a Catholic, but I’m not religious at all, and I have a hard time believing gods and all of that. But, at the same time, what if all of that exists, you know what I mean? It’s scary to not know the truth haha
10. Give us something that’s your favorite, but make it something oddly specific, not like your favorite food, but like your favorite food when you’ve been studying for hours and forgot to eat. Or, you know, something like that.
My favorite thing is when I’m on my laptop in bed, and then my dog lies down on the bed and rests her head on my legs, and eventually falls asleep… I can’t handle the cuteness!
Lastly, say the first thing that pops into your head
I just remembered I still haven’t done my Latin homework. Better get to it!
I’m not tagging anyone in specific, but if you haven’t done this tag and you would like to, please feel tagged!!
Thank you for reading,
I’ll see you in my next post ♡